Gold Purchase Program
Our Helzberg Diamonds Gold Purchase Program is the safe, secure, and risk free way to exchange your gold.
The Helzberg Difference
- Experience you can trust - our program is backed by 95 years in the jewelry business and more than 230 stores nationwide
- Best price for your gold - a recent comparison study found that Helzberg paid up to $230 more for gold than the top national competitors
- Simple and transparent process - mail your gold in our prepaid, pre-addressed envelope, then track the status of your valuables online throughout the entire process
- Secure shipping and transactions - each bag you send is insured for up to $500 in case of loss or damage, and we videotape the unpacking and weighing for your review
We buy all 10kt, 14kt, 18kt, 22kt and 24kt precious gold (or European equivalent) and all platinum. We even accept damaged and broken jewelry.
Participation is easy:
- Request a packet - Click here to set up an account – you'll receive your mailing kit within 2 days
- Submit your items - Place your items in the Helzberg Gold Program bag, then send it in using your prepaid, pre-addressed FedEx® envelope
- Review your offer - Click here to check the status of your transaction, view a video of your items being unpacked and weighed, and review your specific offer
- Accept or decline - accept the offer and your check will be on its way; decline the offer and we'll return your items safely and free of charge
Send in the following for refining:
- Chains, pendants, necklaces and lockets
- Rings, earrings and cufflinks
- Charms, bracelets, pins and brooches
- Money clips, key chains, tie bars and tacks
- 16kt dental gold
The following items are NOT eligible for refining at this time:
- Diamonds, pearls or any other gemstones in gold or platinum settings. Any stones that are sent in with your gold or silver will not be returned.
- Sterling silver including jewelry, flatware and service sets
- Investment metals such as gold coins, bars or bullion
- Stainless steel jewelry
- Watches or pocket watches
- Any item with price tags or manufacturing tags attached
Gold Program FAQs
For additional questions about your packet, offer, or the Helzberg Gold Purchase Program in general, email HelzbergGold@helzbergGold.com or call 1-877-851-1505. Please note: The Gold Program customer service hours are Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m., EST.
Click here for Gold Program FAQs.