The Everlon™ Diamond Knot Collection: the only thing stronger than a diamond is love itself. The Everlon™ Diamond Knot is based on the Hercules knot, an ancient symbol of strength, and secured by a diamond at its centre.
It is a tribute to the enduring strength of love - without the diamond, the knot would unravel. It is a symbol that even in the toughest of times, the strength of a couple's love never wavers.
Everlon™ 1/7 ct. Diamond Knot Ring in Sterling Silver & 14K Gold
|Minimum Carat Total Weight:||0.09 - 0.11 (1/10 ctw)|
|Center Stone Cut:||Brilliant / Full|
|Center Stone Clarity:||I2|
|Center Stone Nature:||Natural|
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail.
At Helzberg Diamonds, we pride ourselves on having extremely strict standards for diamond quality - especially when it comes to the cut of our diamonds. We stand behind every diamond that goes into every piece of our jewelry, ensuring that it lives up to the standards we have upheld since 1915.
The basics of diamonds has always come down to the 4Cs - cut, color, clarity and carat weight.
- Cut: The cut of a diamond affects how well a diamond returns light back to the viewer's eye. A well cut diamond will appear brilliant and fiery.
- Color: A diamond's color is a measure of the stone's whiteness, meaning it is actually measuring the lack of color a diamond has.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond refers to the presence (or lack) of imperfections. Generally, the more imperfections (or inclusions) a diamond has, the lower the clarity.
- Carat Weight: A carat specifically measures a diamond's weight. Because of its rarity, one larger diamond is more valuable than a combination of smaller diamonds.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping