The next great idea in bridal rings is here. Renditions™ by HAROUT R™ makes it easy to customize your ring and immediately see it on your finger. The possibilities are almost limitless, with any shape or size of diamond you choose, instantly combined with any of the collections' exquisite designs. Creating the perfect combination, the perfect fit, the perfect ring.
Renditions™ by HAROUT R™ 1/4 ct. tw. Diamond Semi-Mount Engagement Ring in 14K Gold
Center Stone Sold Separately
Online purchases can be set with 5/8, 3/4 or 1 carat loose diamonds
To inquire about additional loose diamond options, call 1-800-HELZBERG (1-800-435-9237)
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail.
At Helzberg Diamonds, we pride ourselves on having extremely strict standards for diamond quality - especially when it comes to the cut of our diamonds. We stand behind every diamond that goes into every piece of our jewelry, ensuring that it lives up to the standards we have upheld since 1915.
The basics of diamonds has always come down to the 4Cs - cut, color, clarity and carat weight.
- Cut: The cut of a diamond affects how well a diamond returns light back to the viewer's eye. A well cut diamond will appear brilliant and fiery.
- Color: A diamond's color is a measure of the stone's whiteness, meaning it is actually measuring the lack of color a diamond has.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond refers to the presence (or lack) of imperfections. Generally, the more imperfections (or inclusions) a diamond has, the lower the clarity.
- Carat Weight: A carat specifically measures a diamond's weight. Because of its rarity, one larger diamond is more valuable than a combination of smaller diamonds.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping