Our I Am Loved® jewelry collection celebrates the three simple words that have the power to change the world. Show someone they're loved with a beautiful piece of heart jewelry from the unique Helzberg Diamonds I Am Loved® jewelry collection.
I Am Loved® 1/8 ct. tw. Rhodolite & Diamond Ring in Sterling Silver
Engraved with the I Am Loved® logo
|Minimum Carat Total Weight:||0.09 - 0.11 (1/10 ctw)|
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail. Gemstones may have been treated or enhanced by heating or irradiation and require special care in jewelry repair or cleaning.
Garnet, the birthstone for January, signifies eternal friendship and trust and is the perfect gift for a friend. Garnet, derived from the word granatum, means seed, and is called so because of the gemstone's resemblance to a pomegranate seed. References to the gemstone dates back to 3100 B.C., when the Egyptians used garnets as inlays jewelry. Garnet is the name of a group of minerals that comes in a rainbow of colors, from the deep red of the pyrope garnet to the vibrant green of tsavorites. Today, the most important sources for garnet are Africa, Sri Lanka, and India.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- Quality & Expertise: Our AGS membership and GIA certification ensures you'll get the best service, education and quality.
- Shipping & Returns: We offer FREE Shipping and a 60-day FREE return and exchange policy for a no-risk shopping experience.
- Custom Jewelry Options: Shop our one-of-a-kind designs or explore our custom jewelry with gemstones, charms and more.
- Exclusive Designs: Choose from exclusive collections like Helzberg Radiant Star® or shop jewelry from world-renowned designers.
- Safe & Secure Shopping: Our secure server software (SSL 3.0) and VeriSign Secure Server ID means you can shop our site with confidence and peace-of-mind.
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping