Unmatched in its brilliance. Expertly cut to
produce spectacular fire. The exclusive
Helzberg Diamonds Radiant Star has been
scientifically revealed to outshine other
diamonds. We asked the world's foremost
diamond experts to start fresh with a brand
new vision for radiance. The result? An
entirely new cut that is nothing less than
scintillating. With nearly three times the
reflective surfaces of a traditional diamond, our
Helzberg Radiant Star's proprietary 145-facet
design maximizes light return to achieve a
striking sparkle not found in any other
Helzberg Radiant Star® 1 1/2 ct. tw. Diamond 4-Prong Stud Earrings in 14K Gold
HI color, I1 clarity
Specially crafted with 145 facets, the Radiant Star® diamond offers nearly three times the reflective surfaces of a traditional diamond for amazing sparkle. Each diamond is also laser-inscribed with a unique certification number.
Certified by trusted, internationally recognized organizations - IGI and GemEx
$700 off, LIMITED TIME
Use code STUD at checkout
Available exclusively online or via special order in store locations
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail.
At Helzberg Diamonds, we pride ourselves on having extremely strict standards for diamond quality - especially when it comes to the cut of our diamonds. We stand behind every diamond that goes into every piece of our jewelry, ensuring that it lives up to the standards we have upheld since 1915.
The basics of diamonds has always come down to the 4Cs - cut, color, clarity and carat weight.
- Cut: The cut of a diamond affects how well a diamond returns light back to the viewer's eye. A well cut diamond will appear brilliant and fiery.
- Color: A diamond's color is a measure of the stone's whiteness, meaning it is actually measuring the lack of color a diamond has.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond refers to the presence (or lack) of imperfections. Generally, the more imperfections (or inclusions) a diamond has, the lower the clarity.
- Carat Weight: A carat specifically measures a diamond's weight. Because of its rarity, one larger diamond is more valuable than a combination of smaller diamonds.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping