Octagonal Rose De France Amethyst Earrings in Sterling Silver
|Center Stone Nature:||Natural|
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail. Gemstones may have been treated or enhanced by heating or irradiation and require special care in jewelry repair or cleaning.
Amethyst, the gemstone believed by ancient Greeks and Romans to ward off the intoxicating powers of Bacchus, also is said to keep the wearer clear-headed and quick-witted. Throughout history, the gemstone has been associated with many myths, legends, religions, and numerous cultures. English regalia were even decorated with amethysts during the Middle Ages to symbolize royalty. It has been associated with many myths, legends, religions, and numerous cultures. Amethyst is purple quartz, a beautiful blend of violet and red that can found in every corner of the earth. Historically, the finest amethyst were found in Russia and were featured in much royal European jewelry. Today, while Brazil is the primary source of this gemstone, fine material can be found elsewhere, especially in Zambia.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- Quality & Expertise: Our AGS membership and GIA certification ensures you'll get the best service, education and quality.
- Shipping & Returns: We offer FREE Shipping and a 60-day FREE return and exchange policy for a no-risk shopping experience.
- Custom Jewelry Options: Shop our one-of-a-kind designs or explore our custom jewelry with gemstones, charms and more.
- Exclusive Designs: Choose from exclusive collections like Helzberg Radiant Star® or shop jewelry from world-renowned designers.
- Safe & Secure Shopping: Our secure server software (SSL 3.0) and VeriSign Secure Server ID means you can shop our site with confidence and peace-of-mind.
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping