Experience the striking Artiste by Scott Kay collection at Helzberg Diamonds. Nothing says "I do" in regal designs for her and sleek styles for him like our Artiste by Scott Kay rings. With show-stopping designs and the quality craftsmanship you've come to trust for over 90 years, our Scott Kay engagement rings and Scott Kay wedding bands are the perfect way to begin your happily ever after. Find your ring now with the Scott Kay wedding collection.
Artiste™ by Scott Kay 1/2 ct. tw. Diamond Semi-Mount Engagement Ring in 14K Gold
Center Stone Sold Separately
Online purchases can be set with 5/8, 3/4 or 1 carat loose diamonds
To inquire about additional loose diamond options, call 1-800-HELZBERG (1-800-435-9237)
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail.
At Helzberg Diamonds, we pride ourselves on having extremely strict standards for diamond quality - especially when it comes to the cut of our diamonds. We stand behind every diamond that goes into every piece of our jewelry, ensuring that it lives up to the standards we have upheld since 1915.
The basics of diamonds has always come down to the 4Cs - cut, color, clarity and carat weight.
- Cut: The cut of a diamond affects how well a diamond returns light back to the viewer's eye. A well cut diamond will appear brilliant and fiery.
- Color: A diamond's color is a measure of the stone's whiteness, meaning it is actually measuring the lack of color a diamond has.
- Clarity: The clarity of a diamond refers to the presence (or lack) of imperfections. Generally, the more imperfections (or inclusions) a diamond has, the lower the clarity.
- Carat Weight: A carat specifically measures a diamond's weight. Because of its rarity, one larger diamond is more valuable than a combination of smaller diamonds.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping