Triton Men's Brick Design Band in Tungsten, 8.5MM
Available exclusively online or via special order in store locations
All jewelry has been enlarged to show beauty of detail.
Tungsten is an element and has been around since the late 16th century. For a long time, tungsten was primarily used for the advancement of civilization. It is the filament inside the incandescent light bulb and is used for making better cutting tool bits.
Tungsten is 4x harder than titanium and 2x harder than steel.
The Helzberg Diamonds Difference
What's special about Helzberg Diamonds?
- Quality & Expertise: Our AGS membership and GIA certification ensures you'll get the best service, education and quality.
- Shipping & Returns: We offer FREE Shipping and a 60-day FREE return and exchange policy for a no-risk shopping experience.
- Custom Jewelry Options: Shop our one-of-a-kind designs or explore our custom jewelry with gemstones, charms and more.
- Exclusive Designs: Choose from exclusive collections like Helzberg Radiant Star® or shop jewelry from world-renowned designers.
- Safe & Secure Shopping: Our secure server software (SSL 3.0) and VeriSign Secure Server ID means you can shop our site with confidence and peace-of-mind.
- FREE ground shipping on orders of $149 or more
- $9.95 ground shipping on orders less than $149
- $19.95 overnight shipping on all orders
Learn more about Shipping