Finding a trusted source for jewelry appraisals can be challenging. Helzberg is pleased to offer one-day special events, offering a full spectrum of appraisal services from an independent, certified, jewelry appraiser. The appraiser will capture the details of your treasured jewelry items and give you a detailed appraisal with pictures for reference. Contact one of our stores for pricing details and to schedule an appointment at our next event.
Find your nearest store to schedule an appointment during the next appraisal event.
- Confirm the value of a new purchase or older jewelry piece.
- Obtain insurance for expensive jewelry items in case of loss.
- Guarantee identification and documentation of jewelry items.
- Arrive a few minutes early to allow for cleaning time.
- Bring as many jewelry items as you like to the event. If you have more than 8 items, the appraisals may need to be mailed. The appraiser will take all necessary notes, measurements and photos to complete the appraisal.
- Bring any previous appraisals or certifications to the clinic. This information can serve to speed up the process and also to verify the measurements and grading.
- If you have any antique or vintage items, bring a history or provenance about the item(s) to be appraised. This helps the appraiser with any additional research to determine the value.
- Our jewelry appraisers will conduct appraisals of all shapes and sizes, on jewelry with diamonds, gemstones, plain gold, and more. Including gem identification, watch appraisals and even review of antique and vintage jewelry. Some examples listed below.
- Rings - Including solitaire rings, semi-mounts, wedding bands (plain metal, detailed, and engraved), anniversary rings, eternity bands, vintage rings, fashion & cocktail rings, pearl rings, and men's rings.
- Earrings - Including diamond stud earrings, gemstone earrings, vintage earrings, fashion earrings, and pearl earrings.
- Pendants & Necklaces - Including solitaire necklaces, metal chains (gold, silver, or other metals), vintage pendants, fashion necklaces, pearl necklaces, and men's necklaces.
- Bracelets - Including tennis bracelets, gemstone bracelets, diamond fashion bracelets, metal bracelets (gold, silver, and other metals), and bangles.
- Watches & Pocket Watches - Men's and Women's watches, including diamond watches.
- Loose Stones- Diamond and gemstone identification