Planning to surprise her with a ring? Earn extra points by getting it in the right size! For at-home ring measurement, try our handy, printable ring sizer:
- Print and carefully cut out the ring sizer below. Click here for a PDF version of this page.
- Wrap the paper around the largest part of her ring finger. Or if you want to surprise her, use the ring sizer chart to measure the inside of a ring she currently owns.
- The point where the paper overlaps represents her ring size. If her finger falls between sizes, always go up a size.
Ring measurement tips
- Measure fingers at the end of the day when they're largest
- Don't measure cold fingers - lower temperature make fingers smaller
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times for the most accurate reading
Just remember – a ring should fit your finger comfortably. Rings should be snug enough to stay on, but loose enough to fit over your knuckle.
Of course you can always come in to your nearest Helzberg store for a professional fitting for your ring sizing. This printable ring sizer chart is presented for general reference only.