Ring Size Guide
We want to help you find the right ring size. Please select the ring sizer option that is best for you.
The best way to get an accurate measurement of your finger is to visit your nearest Helzberg Diamonds Store, where our trained associates will help you determine your correct size. If you can't make it in to see us, you can use our easy printable ring size guide.
Ring measurement tips
- Make sure that the scale is set to 100% in your print dialog box.
- You can check this by verifying that the measurement bar on the ring sizing guide measures 2.5" when printed.
- If you measure an existing ring using the ring diameter chart, measure the inside edge of the ring.
- Measure fingers at the end of the day when they're largest.
- Measure finger size 3 to 4 times for the most accurate reading.
- If the measurement falls between sizes, choose the bigger size. Remember a ring should fit comfortably-snug enough to stay on but loose enough to fit over your knuckle.
Can't find your size?
Some rings may come in a non-standard size depending on the physical design. If the ring you love isn't available in your size on our website, our customer care representatives (contact us through email or call us at 1-800-435-9537) can help determine if the ring you love can be ordered in your size.
Ensure complete accuracy by requesting a complimentary plastic ring sizer (US only). Please allow seven to ten business day's delivery time.