Worthy: Diamond Jewelry Trade-In
Whether your diamond ring was originally from Helzberg or not, you can trade in your old diamond jewelry and apply the amount to your new purchase.
Get an instant quote in-store today.LEARN More
Available in These Locations
How can Worthy help you?
Worthy is the premier diamond selling solution and is the responsible marketplace for pre-owned diamonds. Worthy's unbiased selling platform provides the safest and quickest way to sell high-value items. Worthy works to bring you the fairest market value for your diamond jewelry while providing stellar service.
Whether your diamond jewelry is originally purchased from Helzberg Diamonds or not, you can trade-in and apply the resale market amount to your next purchase at a Helzberg store when you visit an authorized store location or you can sell for cash directly.
What types of items do you accept?
As a Worthy partner, we accept diamonds from any company for which we are well-qualified to evaluate. We typically accept:
- Diamonds Jewelry - including loose diamonds, solitaire rings, solitaire necklaces and stud earrings made from gold or platinum.
So how does it work?
All diamond jewelry can be evaluated in select Helzberg locations in the St. Louis area for immediate approval. You may choose to apply the resale market value to your next Helzberg Diamonds purchase or you may sell for cash using our premium Worthy services.
The Worthy online steps to successfully selling your diamonds:
- Visit Worthy’s trusted site. click here to enter.
- Describe the center or largest diamond of the valuable you wish to sell.
- Based on this description, Worthy provides an immediate Market Value Analysis. A pre-paid, FedEx-insured shipping label is provided for you to ship your item directly to Worthy’s secure headquarters in NYC.
- Once your item arrives at Worthy, your valuable will be cleaned, photographed and receive an industry graded report. You and your Worthy account manager will set a reserve price for your auction.
- The auction gets underway where qualified buyers compete and bid on your item.
- Upon acceptance of the high bid, the payment is processed almost immediately – and funds are transmitted to you.